background

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge and a little family update


Wowzers! It's been way too long since my last post! I just can't seem to keep up! When you have a husband and 3 little one's life just seems to fly by in a whirlwind! Can I hear an AMEN out there!?

I really just want to get in on another Heart 2 Heart challenge though. I am inspired by everyone else on there every week, so I should be sharing too, right!? ;) This is a card I did a while back, but it fits right in with this weeks theme; 'sentiments'.

For those of you who'd like a personal note ~ both of the boys started school last week. Carson, 1st grade; 'Mom, that is a really LONG day!' ;) And Benjamin, 4 year old preschool class. They are both so cute and love to go to school this year. Ya know, Carson wasn't too keen on kindergarten. But now he gets to have lunch everyday at school and two recesses, so it's cool. ha!

Dalaina is having Monday morning play dates with Aunt Rosie and Uncle Terry and loves that too. Here are a couple pics to update ya! Thanks for checking in with us! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card ... nice sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and kids. Clean and simple yet elegant-Great card! Thanks for playing at H2H with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! I love your card, it turned out perfectly and I love it so much I am going to make one myself! Your children are beautiful, I have two little guys in grade one myself. "long days" is right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable, sweet children! You are so lucky...I'm sure you know that already :)
    Fabulous card, love the border punch at the bottom and that beautiful sentiment. All comes together nicely with those super earthy colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really like this! Love the layers, colors and simplicity of the card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!!

    ReplyDelete