background

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

One of my Favorites


These Birthday Card Organizers have been a long time favorite project for me! They are super easy to make if you have a Bind-it-All or a Cinch machine. You just pick about 10 sheets of coordinating papers and with a few simple folds and your printer you can create these beautiful books!


For this one I chose to use some of Stampin' Up!'s retired Night and Day patterned paper. It is still available though and for only $4.79 while supplies last!!



I just love to see how all the coordinating papers look when it's all put together!



At the back I usually add an extra page for Anniversary and Sympathy cards to go into. Those are always good to have on hand. These adorable dies are from Clear Dollar Stamps and work perfectly for these organizers.

Hope you like this project, if you'd like me to make a class on this let me know and I'll schedule something for September or October (ya know, after school has started!!) ;) If you're not local and you'd like one of these I sell them in my Etsy store as well!

Thanks for checking in with me today! God's blessings to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment