background

Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fabric Flower Pin Now for Sale in my Etsy Store

I am just falling in love with FABRIC!! And why wouldn't I? It's just like scrapbook paper! ;) I am having so much fun with my Big Shot and making these adorable flower broaches. So many fun options with them. I have been pinning them to my t-shirts, but they are also so cute on hats, handbags, purses, even gloves.

I have taught, I think, 5 classes on these now and they always make a big hit. Some girly girls in one class really liked making them into barrettes and attaching them on their headbands too. I have taught from 8 year olds to Red Hatter's to make these and they are fun for everyone!


So what could be better than to start selling them on my Etsy site as well? These make awesome and personal gifts and could be for just YOU too! ;)

If you're interested in a class let me know. Or just order one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment