background

Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

SCAL and Stampin' Up!'s Vinyl

I have recently discovered the joy of owning SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot). SCAL connects your computer to your Cricut so you can virtually die cut any font or image you can find online. It is AMAZING! So I've been playing with it a bit this week and altered these fun plates.


The plates already had the flowers on them, and I just loved them. So I thought it would be cute to add a fun word to them. Using my SCAL and the Lucida Handwriting font, I cut these words on black vinyl and they turned out pretty darn good.


What fun, plates like these would make for unique personalized gifts! By the way, the plates were purchased at my local Home Goods store for a $1.99 each! The vinyl is from Stampin' Up! which you can purchase through my website and it comes in a ton of great colors!

The ENJOY plate is for my Aunt. She wants to use it as a cookie plate for her Bridge club ladies. Great idea!


Thanks for stoppin' in today! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment