background

Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Blessings On Paper


We are making these 4 beautiful and fun greeting cards! All supplies are from the new Stampin Up! Occasions Mini Catalog that just started on January 4th! So many fun new collections to sample! I love the chocolate set! ha ha ha!

The cost is $8 and everything will be supplied there for you! If you haven't signed up yet, please send me an email and let me know if you're coming!

This card is made using the Bold Blossom stamp set. The butterfly and blossoms are so adorable. Although you may get tired of me by the end of the evening making you cut these all out by hand! ;) And the so saffron taffeta ribbon, yummy. ;)

Same with this one. I also added a glitter brad, lovely. And I used the Designer Buttons ~ Subtles collection. Oh these are amazing!

This is the Eat Chocolate stamp set. Too fun! I also added some liquid glass to the chocolates to make them look even yummy-er and I sprayed the Rose Red card stock (after embossing) with some homemade glitter spritz. I love that effect.

And this card just makes me laugh. It is SO me. lol! I am a list person and a chocolate person and having 3 young kiddo's sometimes this is how I feel. ;)

This Friday night class will be so much fun. I absolutely LOVE all my ladies that attend. See ya Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment