background

Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You are Invited...

I am so excited!! And I want you to join me!

This Sunday, December 12th from 2 pm - 4 pm I am having an Open House!

Please come and enjoy a free make and take, look at my new Stampin' Up product, drink some yummy cocoa or apple cider and see my new craft room!!

You can also sign up for a Stampin' Club, if you haven't already. I have just a couple spots left in the second Friday of the month club and am mostly open in my second Wednesday of the month club.

These clubs are awesome! Each month you get to come to my house and learn a new technique or project for FREE! Then as a club member you will have the opportunity to order new products (just a minimum of $25 is required) and build your supplies gradually. Everyone gets their chance to be 'hostess'. That means on your month to be hostess you will get at least one stamp set plus $15 in FREE product! It's a lot of fun, so don't wait! You can even call me and sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment