background

Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December's Blessings On Paper Class




Friday night was so much fun! We had an awesome turn out, everyone was literally blowing in! lol! We made these super fun 4 piece chocolate boxes and a bunch of gift tags.

Today my family and I are home SICK!! I hate being SICK! Argh! So if you have a few extra minutes I'd appreciate your prayers. I have so much on my mind right now, with Christmas card orders, journal orders and my Open House and Craft Room Debut on the 12th! I NEED to get better ASAP! ;)

Blessings to you all! Thanks for checking in today!

Supplies for 4 piece chocolate box: Deck the Halls Designer series paper, Crumb Cake card stock, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Tags til Christmas Clear Stamps, Extra Large Decorative Label punch, Medium Oval Punch. And Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets. All supplies available to purchase on my Stampin' Up website (except the chocolate!!;))

No comments:

Post a Comment