background

Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm taking a month off from making ACES

Hello Ladies!!

Well SO much has been going on this month already! So I have some big news to share with you...(drum roll please) ...I am going to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator!! Yeah! I am so excited to start sharing all their fun goodies with all of you! My personal favorite is how many of their stamps coordinate with their punches!! Our Christmas projects this year are gonna be such a delight! ;)

I plan on starting classes at my home in January and in preparation for that we are transforming our garage into a classroom/office! Erik and I have painted all weekend and I got some carpet and it's just coming together so beautifully. I can't wait to share it with you so... here are a couple pics for ya! ha!


This is obviously a BEFORE picture. Now prepare yourself for a bit of shocking color!



And that's all I'm gonna show you for now! I wanna keep you in a bit of suspense! lol!

So needless to say, I am taking the month off from creating my ACES. I will be teaching this Saturday night at Mt. View Community Church for their girls night out and we will be creating a Christmas card. Just one...I only have 35 minutes! ;)

Then next Saturday, November 27th, I will be back at Mt. View for a Christmas Bazaar! Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment