background

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mt.View Community Church's Girls Night Out


I am so excited to have been invited to teach a couple classes on Christmas cards at the Mt. View Girl's Night Out! This is the card we will be doing. I have two classes at 35 minutes each, so we'll just be doing one card. This is a great one to start with, it is simple but has that fun 'WOW' factor! I used all Close To My Heart products, except for the Christmas Red Stickles and the Stampin' Up Dimentionals.

And can I just take a moment to say that not all dimentionals are created equal! Now I have been one to use whatever 'cheap' adhesives I could find, Dollar Tree is just fine to me. However, since I have now experienced the Stampin' Up Dimentionals ~ I WAS WRONG!! These are superior! They come off their sheet so easy and they aren't too thick and then their backing is so easy to remove too. Just thought I'd let you know that! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment