background

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat...

 Treat of course!! ;) I hope you are having a good Halloween. We don't really celebrate Halloween much. But of course having kids in public school you have to at least acknowledge the holiday.  And I AM one of those crafty Mommies that cannot just send candy to school with my kiddos. I have to embellish it! ;)

 These are the treats I made for Carson's 3rd grade class. Kit Kats are his current favorite candy. These two tag dies are the best for making little treats or bookmarks. And you get to use a lot of scraps for the small punched parts.

 I made these little cuties for both Ben's 1st grade class and Dalaina's pre-school. Pencils and a smartie. Cute! I love that my kids love to pass these out and share with their classmates.

 Again, lots of punching and stamping. I used a ton of scraps up on these projects. Love that!

Well, Happy Halloween! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment