background

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who's Ready for a Workshop??

Well it's been WAY too long since I've had a workshop so I hope some of you have missed it and want in! ;)

Here is the first little cutie we'll be making! It's a little 5 sided tube that can be used as a little gift tag, ornament or party favor! I will be filling ours with 6 Hershey Kisses! ;)

Following our treat tubes, we will also be making 2 cards. This is just one of our examples. In this workshop you will get to try for yourself, several different stamps, tools and techniques. I love to always give you a truly hands on approach.


DETAILS:

Cost: $10.00 (If you place an order with me your workshop fee drops to $8.00)

When: Friday night, March 2nd, at 6:30 pm

Where: My house, here in Gresham
Email me at KowalkerMemories@msn.com to register and
I'll give you my address and directions

This will be a fun night of fellowship, treats and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment