background

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking ~ FREE for 30 Days!

Right now Stampin' Up! is offering My Digital Studio for a free 30 day trial. So with nothing to loose I decided to try it out! I am SO glad I did! I tend to be one of those that is intimidated to try out new computer 'things', but this program is very user friendly!

I just got the actual printed pages in the mail yesterday and am so pleased with the quality! The colors are just as intense as the original patterned pages. Same with the ribbon and buttons. I really like being able to type my text on my pages, as I am not a fan of my own handwriting.

The layouts that are already provided for you on the program are great too. Overall, I think I'm gonna be able to get caught up on my scrapbooking! This is so simple and fun and I'm really glad I gave it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment