background

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Clipboard

Where do I start? I wanted something really usable to keep my grocery shopping list and my coupons. I remembered I had picked up this 6x8" clipboard from the Dollar Tree a while back and so I decided to embellish it with the new Sale A Bration paper; Everyday Enchantment.

These are mostly all the same colors that I have in my kitchen! Now I can just put it up on my fridge, write down what we need and after I go through the coupons in the Sunday paper, I can just slip them in the envelope on the back! Whala, its all together and I just take it with me to the store!

For the back, I just sealed a kraft envelope and then slit open the top/side. I also just added the adhesive in the middle on the reverse side so that you can really slip your hand in and grab all those coupons.


Thanks for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment