background

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Carson's Birthday Goodies

Today my first born turns 8!! Friday the 13th, whoa! And of course I cannot just bring Hostess Cupcakes to school. Each of the kiddo's has to have a something special too. 34 kiddo's in his class.

I got these adorable mini clothes pins and put magnet on one side and decorated the other with patterned paper and the stars I cut from a Cricut cartridge. Cute, cute! And Carson picked out which colors he wanted me to use.

Then I just wrapped a Kit Kat, Carson's favorite candy. These were super easy and the kids are so fun when I bring goodies to their class. They all squeal and are so appreciative it's really nice.


Seems like yesterday I was holding this sweet little bundle. Oh he was the most gorgeous baby boy.


He's becoming such a big guy. And I am so proud of him. Carson is funny and thoughtful, he cares about others, he is a great big brother and I wouldn't trade him for anything!

I love you Carson. Thank you for making me a Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment