background

Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Prayer Journal Gifts


I always enjoy making these journals. They are quick, easy and always look great! This one was made with the now discontinued, Night and Day paper.


I generally add 3 sections in my journals. I used the round tap punch to make the labels. Works perfect everytime!

Also for this one I used the polka dotted acetate pages that are included in the Night and Day paper pack. So fun to have the clear dividers! You could write a special scripture or quote on the first page so you could always see it behind the acetate. ;)

The beautiful scripture stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps. And the cute little cross is from Making Memories.

A few tips for making great journals is to always use a heavy chipboard for both your front and back covers. This increases their usability and durability so much! I also use my bind it all to add the spiral binding. I am considering changing to the Cinch. I know there are some real debates about which one is better. But I really think they both have some pros and cons. ;) Maybe I'll do my own product comparison one of these days. ;)

Hope you have a blessed day! Only 20 more till Christmas day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment