background

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Project Ideas


Ornament gift tag cards. At 3x3 these darlings fit perfectly into the Stampin' Up! mini envelopes! And though they will be perfect to tag your gifts with they will also make great little notes for co-workers or in your kiddo's lunches!


I really like this color combo of whisper white, cherry cobbler and certainly celery. They just compliment each other so well.

First I cut out 3" scalloped squares in Certainly Celery on my Cricut with the Storybook cartridge. Then I cut 2 1/2 x 5" rectangles out of cherry cobbler and scored them at 2 1/2". Next I cut 2 3/8" squares from Whisper White card stock and ran them thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. After adhering these together I then stamped the ornament image from the Delightful Decorations stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink onto Whisper White card stock. Punch them out with the Ornament Punch and using a dimentional adhere to the card. I then tied a knot with Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and attached with a glue dot.

So easy, quick and delightful! Hope you enjoyed this cute little number! Now go make some of your own! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment