background

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thanks ...


I've been trying to rebuild my inventory a bit lately. I am sorely short on Birthday, Thank you's and Baby cards! I'm NOT complaining! I've been blessed with a couple wedding orders here lately and though that is awesome, it cuts in on my time to make cards. ;)

So I've been trying to work on that lately. I have a couple of neighbors who like to come over and purchase cards and I always feel so bad when they only have one or two choices to pick from. ;) I want to be able to give them variety ya know. ;) I mean we do have a Hallmark store just a couple blocks from us. Yikes!


This 'thank you' is simple yet fun. I love this color combo and it's an easy choice for any recipient.

Have a blessed day and thanks for checking in! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment