background

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheery Summery Happy Birthday Card


The new Beyond the Garden Designer series paper from Stampin' Up! is so beautiful! It's just bright and cheery and happy. Lovely for making birthday cards! Almost makes me wish I had a summer birthday ~ but I wouldn't trade my September Sapphire birthstone for anything! ;)

The flower and sentiment are from two older sets of Close To My Heart stamps that I have in my stash. I hand cut out the flower after I also stamped it onto the card. Love layered looks. And the ribbon is also something I've had in my stash for a while.

I've listed this card in my etsy shop and hope someone will be very blessed by it.


Thanks for stopping by today! Now go bless someone with a card today! ~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment