background

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Dalaina!





I can hardly believe my sweet little (and I do mean PEANUT) baby girl is two today! What joy she has brought to our family. Adding a little girl has changed the dynamics of our family in ways we could never have imagined. And what a little package of personality she is! She is funny and sweet and loving and tough. She likes pretty dresses and digging in the dirt. She is talking so much earlier than our boys did and it is hilarious the things she says. Her sweet little whispery voice is like a little bit of magic.

Both of her big brothers adore her and they have so much fun together as long as she isn't turning off the DVD player in the middle of their favorite movie! Dalaina, I am so blessed to be your Mommy. I wouldn't trade you for anything! Hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment