background

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Count Down to ACES First Release! 11 Days

I am so excited that it is only 11 days until the release of my first two sets of Amanda's Christian Encouragement Series. Peace and Salvation!

In case you don't know what I am talking about...Erik had a wild hair idea a couple months back and now I am designing 10 sets of cards to encourage people in their Christian walk. Each set will have 5 cards and they will be based on a theme, such as Peace, Salvation, Forgiveness, Love, etc. I will have two new sets available each month for the next 5 months. Each set will cost $12 ~ way less than buying cards from Hallmark! :) I will sell them both here on my blog and also on my etsy shop.

I never imagined I'd be doing something like this. So 11 more days and you'll get to see what I've come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment