background

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blessings On Paper

Day two on my blog...I thought I'd tell you a bit more about me. Or about something that I am doing, I guess. In May of this year, I started teaching a paper crafting class at my home church, Greater Gresham Baptist. I have been so blessed at the amazing response, we had to cut off the class sign ups at 30 (!) because I just wasn't sure about how to facilitate that many woman and provide all the supplies! The class turned out wonderful and I was so blessed.

This class, I endearingly call 'BOP' has confirmed I am right where I am supposed to be. Using my gifts to bless others. I LOVE it! Every which way around it; planning, preparing, doing the shopping, holding sign ups, facilitating the class ~ it is all such a joy. We have just had two classes now and there is so much to learn and I just think it's gonna get better and better. We won't be having a class in July because our church's VBS is the same week, but I already know what we are going to do for August! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment