background

Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

More Journals

 I have recently subscribed to the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kits (again!). And I am so inspired by Aprils kit. Such lovely papers and embellishments.

 The patterned papers, ribbon and rhinestones were in this kit. I added the stamp from Verve. They offer awesome scripture stamps! The doily, flourish and label dies are also from Taylored Expressions. I am such a fan! ;)

This journal I made with some discontinued SU flocked paper. Just gorgeous. I love this stamp from CTMH. And their Silver Embossing Powder is superior to anything else out there! It's like liquid surprise. Just love it.

Again, I had so much fun and Jonah last weekend. And I am so please with all my new journals. Thanks for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment