background

Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crafting Getaway


 Whew! What a weekend! I had so much fun hanging out with 3 of my cousins plus ALL the other wonderful women at the Jonah Ministries Crafting Getaway this last weekend. I truly do live for these retreats!

 I made 10 (!) Prayer Journals and 10 (!) Card Organizers! Yep. I do feel like I accomplished something. ;)

 Look at these gorgeous embellishments from CTMH. They are perfect on this journal. And the paper is from a discontinued pack from SU. So rich, right!?

 This one is made with flocked paper also from SU (discontinued) and this stamp is from CTMH and wowzers have I already gotten my money's worth with this little baby! It is the perfect stamp for embossing!

I'll be keeping you posted with more goodies that I made this weekend. Bless you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment