background

Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Perpetual Calendar and Card Organizer

 I love making these card organizers. They are simple and always turn out beautiful. It's so fun to use lots of paper too! Who doesn't have a ton of patterned paper sitting in drawers and on shelves. Making these make me feeling like I'm using some of my stash in such a good way!
 I often use the paper that I've picked up from my local craft store at bargain prices. So much fun! I also bought the spiral bindings and chipboard from a manufacturer at bulk prices so I have everything on hand and can just go to town!
Here's what they look like with cards in store. You can track all your birthdays and anniversaries. Then I include two pockets in the back for misc cards; baby, sympathy, graduation, etc. It's always so nice to have extra cards on hand to be able to pop in the mail at a moments notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment