background

Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Keeping Busy

 Here is another journal I made while at Jonah's Crafting Getaway! My happy place. I miss it already. ;) This journal was again designed with my Taylored Expressions April Key Ingredients kit. I am so loving this paper! I had to buy extra! The scripture stamp is from Verve Stamps. And the beautiful flourish in the corners is from TE's In The Word set. Love it!

 I haven't been focusing on cards much lately. But my new TE Key Ingredients kits are inspiring me! This one was made with Aprils kit.

 And this card was totally cased and made with May's kit. So cheerful and lovely!

This journal is made from SU paper and another beautiful Verve scripture stamp. And you cannot be weary when looking at it. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment