background

Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Having Fun!

 Hello Ladies! I have been having so much fun lately! Erik talked me into putting my journals on sale and boy has it paid off! ;) Ben asked me this morning..."Mommy what makes you happy?" and I said "making sales on my Etsy store!" It really does boost my outlook.

 So these are just a couple pictures of projects I've done lately. Lots of Prayer Journals and Card Organizers. I always love to make these. They are just fun and I never know how their gonna turn out until their done. Each one is a surprise. ;) Plus I love using all the Scripture stamps I've collected.

This one is already sold. I have a customer who has been buying a bunch for her friends for Christmas! Isn't that a thoughtful gift.

This week I need to focus on goodies for the kids' classrooms and maybe a family Christmas card?! ;) Nothing like waiting til the last minute. Hope you are having a fun Christmas season, holding your loved ones tight and celebrating Jesus' Birthday!

Christmas hugs from me!
~Amanda

1 comment:

  1. These are just beautiful!! Lovely work and may the Lord continue to bless your efforts to serve others and spread His precious Word!! Blessings, in Christ alone!

    ReplyDelete