background

Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Jonah Time!!

Whoo hoo! This Thursday I am leaving for my bi-annual scrapbooking retreat at Camp Jonah!

3 days and 3 nights of glorious paper crafting bliss! An 8 foot table all to myself, home cooked meals, amazing women all in a beautiful Christian atmosphere. I'm telling you ladies ~ there is NOTHING better!! This will be my 5th retreat and I am so excited. This (I believe) will also be the biggest scrapbooking retreat ~ 60 ladies attending! SA WEET!!

Our theme this fall is Blessings. Beki Duke has put together three devotionals, one for each morning and what a beautiful perspective they will bring us. Yes, I got to have a peek at them already! ;) I love how it's not about what kinds of blessings we have been given like material things, but rather how God uses our circumstances to bless us. And what a blessing it is to TRUST in Him. Love it!

I am so excited to see all the familiar faces again and lots of new ones to meet. It is gonna be another beautiful retreat!

Here is a peek at something all of the ladies and staffies will be getting this weekend!


Hee hee hee! Camp Jonah here I come! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I will be on my way Thursday, too! I have my scrapbooking stuff and my bags packed. Only two more days of work, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete