background

Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Mini's


Okay, so it's totally like me to try to be in two places at once. Especially when it comes to my kiddo's. Both of my boys have their class Valentine Party's on the same day, of course, but also at the same exact times! And no unfortunately they are NOT in the same school yet. One's in First grade and the other is still in Pre-School. So that is my dilemma this week. Hmm...



These little treats are made with Papertrey Inks Tiny Treats: Valentines. I loved these so much but they sold out last year so I couldn't get them until after Valentines Day so I HAD to use them this year! lol! I totally copied this layout from the gallery on Papertrey's blog. So cute and simple. Love it.


I am going to use these same little stamps for both my boys' classes but they want to give M&M's with their Valentine's so I'll show you later this week what those are gonna look like. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment