background

Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Super Cute Stationary Kit



Here's another share of what I've been creating this summer. This adorable stationary kit idea came from one of my favorite bloggers: Becky Roberts. She comes up with some of the best stuff! And she sells her tutorials so you can learn to do her projects yourself! Love that!

Well this little stationary set is a free tutorial she has and here is what I came up with for it. I used the Boom-Di-Ada CTMH paper pack. I just love how it turned out, so fun, summery and cheery.


Becky definitely has more details for you on her blog, but this set holds 4 note cards and envelopes, a note pad and a pen. How cute is that!? She uses a magnet for her closure but I picked up some cute little clothes pins at Craft Warehouse so I decided to use those. I still want to decorate it with a strip of paper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment